Anyway, I first learned of a show called Wicked in 2005, when it came up on my "show tunes" internet radio station (no, I'm not joking). Wicked is a prequel to the Wizard of Oz, obviously one of the most beloved movies of all time. Here's what I know about Wicked so far:
- Where did the ruby slippers come from?
- Why will the witch melt if you throw water on her?
- Is the Wicked Witch of the West REALLY wicked (I kinda don't think so based on what I've heard)?
- Why did Judy Garland OD when she still had so many talented years ahead of her?
- Do you think sometimes people mistake me for Kristin Chenoweth?
- What is the origin of the yellow brick road?
- Could I have been talented enough to appear on Law and Order, or even the cruise ship Celebration, for that matter?