Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The One With All the Resolutions

Happy 2012!

I know, I know...it's been a while.  I don't know what happened: one minute I was obsessing over Wicked, and then it was nine months later and I hadn't blogged a single post.

Note the new blog name.  You may know that Byron and I are quite the Friends connoisseurs.  I thought the new name was fitting.

(The One With All the Resolutions is a great episode.  Favorite quotes: "If the paste matches the pants, you can make yourself a pair of paste pants and she won't know the difference!" and "oh, you nailed the old lady! Oh, ha ha!")

Despite the demands that come with my wonderfully insane life, there are a few things I would like to do in 2012.  Don't get me wrong; I've never really been a New Year's resoluter.  Resolutions are made to be broken.  Goals are made to be reached.  I think of these more like goals:


1.  I'm going to blog at least 12 times this year
2.  I will read at least 10 books
3.  I will run 500 miles (Follow me on this journey and check out my running blog here!)

I am hoping these three things will lead to other benefits that will allow us to share more of our lives with our friends and loved ones!

Ps.  As a follow up to my previous post, for my birthday I received orchestra seats to the show on January 29th! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment